Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favorite Bible Verses =]

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite bible verses,

Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord appeared to us in the past saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 5:21
God made him who had no sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

James 1:13
When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God connot be tempted by evil, nor does he temp anyone.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 4:19
We love because he first loved us.














UMBS
Becca Lynn =]

No comments:

Post a Comment