Thursday, January 6, 2011

cherish who you have in your life...

So today was boring. I just did school all day, but tonight my friend called and told me that a girl, that was on my volleyball team last year, her dad found out a couple of days ago that he had lung cancer and they had to remove his lung but after they took it out and he was in recovery, he wouldn't wake up. he was in a coma. the doctors think that during the surgery, he had a stroke. He died this afternoon.
Its so sad to think about. I cant even imagine losing my dad or anyone like that. The more I thought about it the more I realised that you have to cherish the people you have right now, because tomorrow they could be gone.
wow, it was a real wake up call...
well that's all I have for today.
I have also realised that doing this blog is showing me how boring my life is. ahah.

UMBS,
Becca Lynn =]

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post - that is a very valuable lesson to learn.
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete